You are here: Home Services
Services

Doors - Window Time supplies and installs exterior entry doors, sliding doors, atrium doors and screen doors. We custom order each door that we install in order to get our customers exactly what they want.

Click here to view Gienow's Decorative Door Catalogue

Click here to view Gienow's ODL Door Catalogue

Windows

The following window styles are available:

Casements               Horizontal sliders                    Pictures

Awnings                 Vertical sliders (or single hung)

 

These windows are available in a large array of configurations, with many different glass options and grill options. Specialty windows are also available in different shapes like rakes, octogons and halfrounds.

Glass Upgrades - Windows are available in double glazed or triple glazed.

Gienow windows are available with a few energy saving choices. We primarily offer our customers Sol-R1 Gain 178 or Sol-R1 Shield 366 as upcharges, To view more information on these glazings please Click here

Meeting Egress codes in basements and bedrooms - Bedroom windows need to meet the "egress" guidelines set by the government. These windows must provide and unobstructed opening of not less than 0.35 m2 in area with no dimension less than 380 mm. To download the applicable portion of the Alberta building codes with diagrams please Click here

Casements and sliders are your best choice for meeting egress standards. In a few situations we can install a "hopper" or inswing awning window or an "escape" window which will also meet egress standards if the minimum size requirements are met.

If your rough opening is not big enough to meet egress Window Time can cut in a window that is big enough. If this window is in a cement basement Window Time works closely with a cutting and coring company to meet the egress guidelines.

Payment - A 25% deposit is due before your windows or doors can be ordered. An invoice for the remaining 75% will be issued upon completion of work. Payment is due in full at this time. We are unable to accept credit cards. Cash, Cheque or bank draft is accepted.

Warranty - The care and diligence used when Window Time installs a window or door is a vital part of the quality of your windows and doors. Proper installation and continued service insures the products we use can perform corectly. In our experience, the companies we use stand behind their products and we most certainly stand behind the work we do. If there are any problems with the product or the installation, we will do our best to make it right!

Gienow warranty Click here

 

 

 

 

Last Updated on Friday, 31 December 2010 02:22